Diversity, Development, and Sustainability in the Andes

Quito, Ecuador

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BONUS POST: If Your Computer Breaks in Quito...

About halfway into my trip, my computer broke!  I'm sure you can imagine how distressing this was!?  I was fortunate enough to receive a recommendation to visit AppTek near FLACSO.  AppTek is located at the intersection of Avenida de República and Diego de Almagro.  While I was there, several people were dropping off and picking up various Apple products and everyone seemed satisfied.  AppTek does not have a website so I told them I would mention them on my trip blog.  Many thanks to the outstanding staff at AppTek for fixing my computer quickly and inexpensively!

1 comment:

  1. Each evening, I take the Ecovia from my internship to my hostel near la Mariscal. change folder to exe

    ReplyDelete